Site Overview Our Elkhart, Indiana plants collectively contain 10 aerosol lines, 7 liquid lines, 3 tube lines, and 2 packaging lines. KIK Elkhart procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety aerosol and liquid personal care, pharmaceutical, and OTC consumer packaged goods.
As a Line Technician, you are a member of a high performance team manning one of the most advanced work centers KIK has to offer!
The team is largely self-directed and performs almost every task associated with the operation, including (but not limited to):
o Operation of all equipment/systems on the line
o Identify and resolve safety issues
o Ensure that all quality control devices and processes are in place and executed
o Perform equipment cleaning, lubrication, and inspections (CLI)
o Ensure all machine adjustments are within prescribed centerlines
o Perform line troubleshooting and most repairs
o Perform preventive maintenance tasks
• Beyond operations, line techs track line performance and submit reports, participate in problem solving, root cause analysis and training
• Teams “own” their operations!
Essential Job Functions
• Perform all Team duties
• Technical Expert for the line including trouble shooting of equipment
• Preventative Maintenance technical leader
• Predictive Maintenance technical leader
• Change over technical leader
• Equipment maintenance log owner
• Equipment uptime improvement leader
• Equipment uptime modification/ improvement leader
• Lock out/ Tag out leader
• Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
• Perform lower labor grade duties as required
• Other duties as assigned
• May also be eligible for Line Leader position
• Votech diploma a plus
• Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
• Ability to stand and move as needed to perform job duties for length of shift.
• Mechanical aptitude including demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, motor controls, etc. aspects of the line
• Knowledge of applicable computer systems (AS 400/ excel)
• Knowledge of applicable tools and instruments
• Knowledge of applicable reports, SOP’s, cGMP’s, etc.
A Career With KIK offers:
- Very competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including 401K program, health – dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and much more
- Business casual atmosphere, dynamic leadership
- Autonomy, training, personal and professional growth and development opportunities
Thank you for your consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.