KIK's Cortland location is a large campus and houses 2 manufacturing facilities. KIK’s two manufacturing facilities in Cortland, New York are FDA registered and specialize in producing personal care liquids for the consumer products industry. Cortland is located approximately 45 minutes outside of Syracuse, NY. This location manufactures shampoos, conditioners and lotions, and personal care cleaning products and fills into bottle sizes from 3/4 oz to 40 oz.
Positions on weekend shifts available.
Responsible for mixing raw materials and products in a manner constent with corporate and manufacturing goals, production schedules, quality objectives and in accordance with cGMPs.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives bulk materials, weighs and subdivides materials in strict accordance with manufacturing procedures; loads into equipment and makes necessary adjustments to ensure proper mix of raw materials, and monitors the production flow to ensure finished product meets production standards.
- Ensures equipment and working area meets all required sanitary standards; uses small hand tools to disassemble pumps, receivers, mixers and other equipment, cleans according to set procedures and reassembles prior to mixing a new batch product.
- Maintains required logs and other batch records accurately and completely
- Operates drum lifter to lift drums in production process, fork lift and/or pallet jack to transport raw materials or finished product, and scales to weigh bulk materials when necessary
- Gathers materials in accordance with schedules, transfers product to new containers as necessary and packages for shipping
- Performs all duties in compliance with safety rules, standard operating procedures and cGMP’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
Minimum of six months of experience in a production environment. Experience in liquids manufacturing preferred. Prior experience as a Compounder or Blending Operator preferred.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.