Perform cleaning & sanitization of compounding equipment, portable tanks, hoses, utensils and any other associated equipment. Handle and document hazardous & non hazardous waste generated in COP room.
1. Understand & follow assembly and disassembly procedures for various compounding equipment.
2. Undergo GMP, OSHA Haz Com, RCRA hazardous wasted handling training.
3. Follow applicable SOP's and WI's use required PPE and observe safe work practices at all times.
4. Maintain good housekeeping in and around the COP room at all times.
5. Operate forklift truck as certified driver as needed.
6. Respond to and clean up incidental spills and leaks.
7. Perform cleaning & sanitization of portable compounding tanks, piping, hoses and associated equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, etc.
8. Perform periodic cleaning & sanitization of the COP room & ensure proper operation of all COP room support systems.
9. Keep the COP room, dirty equipment storage and clean equipment storage area clean & organized.
1. Perform cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks, hoses, piping and associated equipment.
2. General housekeeping of the COP room, dirty/clean equipment storage areas.
3. Inspect every piece of equipment after cleaning for possible damage or missing parts, replace missing parts or notify compounding maintenance mechanic for equipment repair needs.
4. Report all excessively dirty, damaged or misused equipment to Compounding manager & the shift lead.
5. Complete all required documentation for work performed & strictly follow all established procedures.
6. Minimize hazardous & non hazardous waste during cleaning & sanitization by reusing & recycling cleaning chemicals where practical & isolate the waste streams into appropriate categories.
7. Handle, document and properly package/label all waste streams generated from COP room for appropriate disposal.
8. Prepare sanitizing solution as needed for cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks and equipment.
9. Maintain accurate record of all Alcohol used in the cleaning & sanitization process within COP room.
10. Perform daily inspection of dirty and clean equipment storage areas and keep them organized.
11. Help C & S and QA team with periodic sanitization of the COP room USP water supply system.
1. Ability to speak, read, and write English.
2. Must be trained on all relevant SOP’s
3. Trained on Fork Lift truck operation
4. Prior industry experience and knowledge of compounding equipment
5. Ability to safely lift & move heavy equipment