- High school graduate.
- Able to effectively communicate with fellow personnel.
- Must complete training on all relevant SOP’s within 90 days of taking on the position.
- Ability to read, write and understand English and have basic arithmetic skills (proficiency test required) with ability to do unit conversion.
- Prior industrial experience in tank farm operations
- Ability to read & interpret SDS
- Undergo OSHA Haz Com Training.
- Undergo RCRA hazardous waste handling, SPCC & SWPPP training.
- Undergo GMP training and follow applicable SOP’s.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the tank farm area at all times.
- Protect all storm drains in the tank farm area from chemical contaminants.
- Know and observe all safety requirements.
- Use all required PPE at all times.
- Act as a guide for LEPC in case of non incidental emergency spills in tank farm & compounding area
- Operate forklift truck as a certified driver.
- Operate tank farm emergency shutdown system as needed
- Respond to and clean up incidental spills in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations.
- Know how to use small hand tools.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and roll up to 440 lbs using pallet truck & other equipment
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.
We offer a motivated team atmosphere where you will be encouraged to grow, learn and develop, a very competitive wage and excellent benefits package - offering eligibility for benefits within 3 months of successful performance in this position! All inquiries are completely confidential.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products.