Perform cleaning & sanitization of compounding tanks, piping and associated equipment. Handle and document hazardous & non hazardous waste generated in compounding.
- 2nd shift, 4:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- 3rd shift, 12:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks, hoses, piping and associated equipment including general housekeeping of the compounding areas.
- Must complete all required documentation for work performed & strictly follow all established procedures.
- Minimize hazardous & non hazardous waste during cleaning & sanitization by reusing & recycling cleaning chemicals where practical & isolate the waste streams into appropriate categories.
- Handle, document and properly package/label all waste streams generated from compounding for appropriate disposal.
- Prepare sanitizing solution as needed for cleaning & sanitization of all compounding tanks and equipment.
- Maintain accurate record of all Alcohol used in the cleaning & sanitization process within compounding area.
- Perform daily inspection of compounding & bulk product storage tanks, keep these areas orderly & clean and move used drums, totes, and chemical containers in their proper storage or disposal areas.
- Keep both compounding room floors and mezzanines including hot room, bulk product storage room and chemical staging areas cleaned & organized.
Ability to read, write and understand English, have basic arithmetic skills (proficiency test required)
Must be trained on all relevant SOP’s
Trained on Fork Lift truck operation
Prior industry experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.