As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, Pool & Spa, Car Care, Sun Care, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
Our plant is located in Hampton, GA. Predominantly manufactures Retailer Branded bleach for top retailers including Publix, Kroger, Family Dollar, Safeway, Dollar General, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.
• Responsible for electrical and mechanical repair and preventative maintenance of facility and plant equipment
• Installation, troubleshooting & repair of low & high voltage (single/three phase) industrial electrical & control systems for packaging lines, facilities & plant support equipment such as air compressors, boilers, pumps, water purification system, production plant & warehouse lighting
• Maintain wiring to NEC standards and ensure any new wiring is within compliance. Upgrade outdated or unsafe electrical installations across the plant
• Responsible for electrical emergency & scheduled maintenance tasks across the plant
• Ensure assigned projects are completed timely, correctly, safely and to the highest quality standard
• Maintain a clean working environment upon completion of assigned projects
• Comply with plant safety, quality, GMPs, current standard practices and all other plant rules, policies/procedures
• May be required to work directly with contractors regarding new or existing electrical issues
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Responsible for change over and set up of production lines
• Responsible for set up and maintenance of bottle and case coding equipment
• Maintain PM and repair of mechanical driver equipment, pneumatic systems, and hydraulic systems. In addition, flow meters, density meters, temperature sensors, gas sensors etc.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.