Set up, troubleshoot, maintain and repair production equipment as required, keeping equipment running at top efficiency
Essential Job Functions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets up production equipment to run scheduled production
- Discusses difficulties in operating equipment with machine operators to isolate problems, and then troubleshoots machine to determine cause and repairs required.
- Performs necessary repairs on equipment to keep it in top running order.
- Carries out required preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Assists in determining required design modifications and makes approved modifications to equipment.
- Performs tasks in accordance with approved procedures and following all safety procedures.
- Provides coverage for mechanics on other shifts, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Medium Work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally (Occasionally: activity or condition exists up to 1/3 of the time), and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently (Frequently: activity or condition exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time), and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects. Climbing. Balancing. Stooping. Kneeling. Crouching. Crawling. Reaching. Handling. Feeling. Seeing. Hearing.
QUALIFCATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates or Technical Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2 – 4 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing environment
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough understanding of cGMP’s
- Utilize hand tools or machines needed for tasks
- Read drawings of the items to be made or repaired
- Measure, cut or otherwise work on materials or objects with great precision
- Use arithmetic or shop geometry to figure amounts of material needed, dimensions to be followed and cost of materials
- Lift and move material and products
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.