As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, Pool & Spa, Car Care, Sun Care, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
Our plant is located in Hampton, GA. Predominantly manufactures Retailer Branded bleach for top retailers including Publix, Kroger, Family Dollar, Safeway, Dollar General, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.
• Correspond with multiple shipping companies and demonstrate comprehensive understanding of shipping systems, requirements, rules and obligations to support yard organization and minimize delays.
• Conduct daily coordination with Manager and production departments, transportation peers and carriers to ensure all trailers arrive and depart on time with zero defects.
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the trailer yard through meticulous attention to detail and daily yard audits.
• Coordinate data from multiple sources to support daily workflow and business needs.
• Operate yard truck, moving trailers between trailer yard and dock doors and offsite warehouse.
• Support production by following all safety measures and policies and demonstrating safe behavior.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Must have a valid CLASS A CDL driver’s license
• Ability to drive a forklift
• Flexible for daily overtime and varying schedules as needed
• Must complete KIK's yard driver training
• Be responsive to the need to move trailers in a fast pace environment
• Work 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday – Friday
• Drive a forklift and load trailers
• Lift and move packages, most weighing 35 pounds or less
• Regularly bend, lift, stretch and reach below the waist and above the head
• Climb in and out of the Yard Truck numerous times per day, hooking and unhooking trailers
• Ability to multi-task and react to changing priorities
We offer a motivated team atmosphere where you will be encouraged to grow, learn and develop a very competitive wage and excellent benefits package - offering eligibility for benefits 90-days of successful performance in this position.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.