Custom Division's Georgia contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville, GA and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The Prestige Beauty Team, based in KIK Gainesville, works both in the manufacturing of the Beauty Brands’ products and in the research and development of new product launches. KIK Gainesville procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of aerosol and liquid salon haircare, fine fragrances and skincare products.
The Gashouse Operator is responsible for the cleanliness, operation, and maintenance of all gashouse tools and equipment. The gashouse operator will adhere to all safety rules and regulations pertaining to the gashouse, and will report all issues concerning safety to the maintenance manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Meet pre-shift with shift supervisor regarding schedule, goals, quality & safety concerns
- Meet dailywith maintenance manager and gashouse lead person to discuss gas house downtime and offer solutions
- Perform daily gashouse inspections for cleanliness, cGMP’s, and operational readiness.
- Perform all scheduled preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance as necessary
- Contributes accurate comments to detailed gas house downtime report
- Maintain gas house action registers and shift logs.
- Identify product quality defects caused in the gas house and initiate corrective action
- Perform inspections on change parts to ensure they are operational, clean, and burr free
- Conduct all gashouse changeovers
- Trouble shoot extended downtime issues in gas house
- Identify, analyze, and correct gas house production rate barriers
- Follow and enforce all Safety/GMP guidelines
Additional Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Gashouse lead person in training new gas house personnel
- Assist Line Mechanics with line change over if available
- Assist Line Mechanics with line repairs if needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be Competent and Attentive
- Effective organizational and task prioritization skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English competently
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move as needed to perform job duties for length of shift.
- Excellent attendance
- Team player
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.