Custom Division's Georgia contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville with 300,000 square feet of production space. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The facility is capable of manufacturing quality products in the following: steel or aluminum aerosol cans, bag on valve, and liquid filling for plastic, glass, or composite containers packaging services.
Perform Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and bulk chemical tank farm, compounding equipment & plant support equipment operation, maintenance & repair.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead or assist in general facilities maintenance tasks
- Perform LPG unloading from drop trailers, changeover from bulk tanks, drop trailers, manifolds, high pressure pumps & gas houses
- Perform LPG blending operation using load cell based weighing system
- Repair & maintain LPG, chemical & misc. other types of pumps
- City water/sewer, compressed air, chemical & high pressure plumbing & repair
- Compounding equipment repair & maintenance
- Stick, MIG, TIG welding on various projects
- Maintenance of air compressors, compressed air storage, distribution & high purity filtration system
- Maintenance of vacuum pumps & vacuum piping system
- Maintenance of low pressure steam boiler & steam distribution and condensate return piping system. Scheduling of boiler inspection & contract maintenance tasks
- Maintenance & repair of city water & sewer plumbing in the plant
- First responder in case of emergency in the tank farm area
- Ensure integrity of propellant/chemical tank farm safety systems
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Manager
- Over five years’ experience in a manufacturing environment such as a liquid filling & packaging plant or a chemical processing plant
- Experience & understanding of the requirements for safe handling of high pressure liquids such as LPG & bulk flammable or reactive chemicals
- Experience in basic operation & maintenance of centrifugal, positive displacement, diaphragm, reciprocating high pressure & liquid ring vacuum pump
- Experience in operation & minor maintenance of low pressure natural gas fired steam boilers
- Experience in basic operation & minor maintenance of air compressors & compressed air distribution system
- Understanding of principles & operation of LPG, compressed air & steam piping
- Familiarity with emergency response procedures
- Fork Lift drivers training
- Haz-Mat Training
- Gas House Safety System Training
- cGMP training
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
This person will spend most of their time in an outside work area in the tank farm
This position is for shift work & the person is expected to be available to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift.
Person should be able to climb on extension ladders, work from elevated platforms, from top of the above ground tanks and from the articulating boom lifts as needed
Person should be able to reach tight & difficult to access areas
This position requires up to 8 or more hours of standing on the feet & walking from job site to job site within the plant and outside in the tank farm.
This person should be able to lift 20-50 lb weight as needed.
Exposure to flammable & combustible liquids & gases as part of day to day operation.
We offer a motivated team atmosphere where you will be encouraged to grow, learn and develop, a very competitive wage and excellent benefits package
offering eligibility for benefits within 3 months of successful performance in this position! All inquiries are completely confidential.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.