KIK's Custom Division is the #1 contract manufacturer for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry (CPG) and the largest contract manufacturer for some of the world's largest CPG companies. From shampoos, soaps, body lotions, and sunscreens, and fragrances to medical and pharma, we manufacture products found in households across North America.
Custom Division's Georgia contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville with 300,000 square feet of production space. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The facility is capable of manufacturing quality products in the following: steel or aluminum aerosol cans, bag on valve, and liquid filling for plastic, glass, or composite containers packaging services. KIK Gainesville manufactures high end salon, skincare, haircare products and fine fragrances.
KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS
Essential Job Functions
- Operate and monitor a variety of machinery and equipment on a liquid filling and packaging production line.
- Perform quality inspections of in process materials and finished goods. Rejects substandard quality and implements countermeasures.
- Manually manipulate components on production line to ensure proper filling and packaging.
- Complete written production records of shift activities and performance as required.
- Perform machine set-ups and changeovers for equipment. Must be able to perform these tasks within 90 days of placement.
- Perform re-work to eliminate waste of materials. Identify root cause for defects.
- Participates in team activities to improve safety, quality, delivery, and cost utilizing Lean principles.
- Perform basic maintenance on equipment such as minor adjustments and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain clean and safe work area in accordance to 5S standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to run all machines on the line and perform all checks on the line
- Ability to stand and move as needed to perform job duties for length of shift.
KIK offers you and your family comprehensive benefits that protect you financially and also encourage and reward you for healthy behaviors and smart health-care decisions. You'll choose the benefits that best meet your needs from options such as health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.