COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Personal Care Our Personal Care business markets the Bullfrog®, Ocean Potion® and No-Ad® Sun and Skin Care brands, as well as private label. We develop, design and manufacture products from concept to store shelf in many different packaging formats supporting our strategic Personal Care initiatives.
Our Temporary Part Time Merchandisers provide assistance to our Territory Manager to include unloading packaging for displays, setting up displays, and restocking displays.
• Responsible for in store merchandising activities within the assigned territories
• Physically setting up displays, and products
• Evaluate in Stock Levels & Order/Reorder items as needed
• Dust & Clean product
• Check for accurate pricing & place coupons
• Relocate displays/product to optimize exposure
• Communicate & work with all levels of store personnel
• Visit stores on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
• Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with associates and team members
• The ability to follow oral or written instructions, set procedures, and standards
• Previous merchandizing experience in a plus
• Must have a reliable way to get to and from job sites along with proof of insurance
• Must be able to exercise judgment in determining work sequence and in selecting proper order
• Have a high degree of attention required to prevent injury to self and others
• Ability to work independently, understand and interpret visual merchandising tools and direction, and develop and train others
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests and team members
• Ability to lift 35 – 40 lbs pounds
Background and drug screening
Rate of pay: $11.50 to $13.00 per hour
Average weekly hours: 25 to 29 hours
Season time: January through September
Expense Reimbursement for Mileage
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.