Custom Division's Georgia contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville, GA and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The Prestige Beauty Team, based in KIK Gainesville, works both in the manufacturing of the Beauty Brands’ products and in the research and development of new product launches. KIK Gainesville procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of aerosol and liquid salon haircare, fine fragrances and skincare products.
Weigh Inventory, Perform Incoming Adjustments, Pull Samples of Incoming Materials and Stage for Production Runs in Compounding.
Essential Job Functions
- Read and interpret work order requirements
Understand and use FIFO rotation system
Understand and use JD Edwards system, including issuance of materials to work orders and adjusting inventory for return to stock items
Use scales to accurately weigh chemicals for batching
- Stage bulk chemicals for batching
- Understand and obey all GMP and Safety practices
Keep accurate records of transactions
- Use aseptic techniques when opening and dispensing from containers
- Maintain required log books
- Perform other duties as assigned
Other Functional Responsibilities
Keep pre-weigh area clean and tidy. Sample raw materials as requested. Assist with compounding as necessary. Assist with retest/expired materials as required.
- Ability to read, write and understand English, basic arithmetic skills (proficiency test required)
- Must be trained on all relevant SOP’s
- Trained on Fork Lift truck operation
- Prior industry experience and knowledge of compounding equipment
- Ability to safely lift & move heavy equipment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.