Custom Division's Georgia contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville, GA and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The Prestige Beauty Team, based in KIK Gainesville, works both in the manufacturing of the Beauty Brands’ products and in the research and development of new product launches. KIK Gainesville procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of aerosol and liquid salon haircare, fine fragrances and skincare products.
Compound Tank Cleaners
Performs cleaning & sanitization of compounding equipment, portable tanks, hoses, utensils and any other associated equipment. Handle and document hazardous & non-hazardous waste generated.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand & follow assembly and disassembly procedures for various compounding equipment.
- Undergo GMP, OSHA Haz Com, RCRA hazardous waste handling training.
- Follow applicable SOP’s and WI’s, use required PPE and observe safe work practices at all times.
- Maintain good housekeeping in and around the COP room at all times.
- Operate forklift truck as certified driver as needed.
- Respond to and clean up incidental spills and leaks.
- Perform cleaning and sanitization of portable compounding tanks, piping, hoses and associated equipment such as pumps, homogenizers, etc.
- Perform cleaning and sanitization of the compounding tanks and ensure proper operation of all support systems.
- Keep equipment storage and clean equipment storage area clean & organized.
- Perform cleaning and sanitization of all compounding tanks, hoses, piping and associated equipment.
- General housekeeping of the compounding tanks and equipment storage areas.
- Inspect every piece of equipment after cleaning for possible damage or missing parts, replace missing parts or notify compounding maintenance mechanic for equipment repair needs.
- Report all excessively dirty, damaged or misused equipment to Compounding manager & the shift lead.
- Complete all required documentation for work performed & follow all established procedures.
- Minimize hazardous & non- hazardous waste during cleaning and sanitization by reusing & recycling cleaning chemicals where practical & isolate the waste streams into appropriate categories.
- As needed, handle, document and properly package/label any waste streams generated from COP room for appropriate disposal.
- Maintain accurate record of all Alcohol used in the cleaning & sanitization process within COP room.
- Perform daily inspection of dirty and clean equipment storage areas and keep them organized.
- Help C & S and QA team with periodic sanitization of the COP room USP water supply system.
- Ability to read, write and understand English, basic arithmetic skills (proficiency test required)
- Must be trained on all relevant SOP’s
- Trained on Fork Lift truck operation
- Prior industry experience and knowledge of compounding equipment
- Ability to safely lift & move heavy equipment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.