KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS
(2ND SHIFT POSITIONS)
COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 8 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. . In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting® and The Works® branded products.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
We are seeking candidates for Process Operators at our Conyers, Georgia facility. We currently have two positions available one is on 2nd shift and the other position is on 3rd shift. These positions report directly to the production supervisor.
- Manufacture quality finished goods and manage hazardous raw materials in a safe and efficient manner.
- Primary duties include, but are not limited to, loading formula, transferring formula, completing tank operations and bulk tanker unloading
- Load and mix formula into production vessels in accordance with batch ticket direction
- Meet daily schedules timely and maintain consciousness of production flow requirements
- Transfer formula to storage tanks or to the Liquid fill department, unload bulk raw material tankers
- Load trucks with waste drums, finished product, raw material, etc. as required
- Complete work orders for equipment in need of repair
- Close out batch tickets upon completion of the formula batches and complete daily production schedules
- Complete inventory cycle counts and participate in the annual company fiscal inventory processInput data into the computer systems using company software and programs
- Sample and pump down dikes as required and run reactors, load/unload of tank trucks, totes, or drums as required
- Responsible for all aspects of personal safety, product quality, and operating all aspects of the reactors, as well as, filling, loading, and unloading systems and their auxiliary equipment such as bins, filters, blend tanks
- Operates major plant equipment and/or processes (pumps, valves, filters, screens, compressors, dryers, etc.) following standard procedures and practices
- Participate in continuous improvement activities with an understanding and apply lean manufacturing principles which drive an operational excellence culture.
- Performs other work as assigned. May be required to participate in functional team activities
- Must have 2-3 years in a manufacturing environment- Chemical, Bottling, Packaging Industry a plus
- Experience using batches and hazardous raw materials a plus
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
- Basic reading, writing and math skills and computer skills helpful
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Ability to solve practical problems and troubleshooting
- Forklift license required
KIK offers comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products. Please take a moment to visit our website:
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.