Position Title: 2nd Machine Operator
Shift: 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Position Reports To: 2nd Shift Lead
Location: Fort Worth, TX
CBI Laboratories is now a part of KIK Custom Products' KCM Division. Since 1982, CBI has been an industry leader in the development, manufacturing, and packaging of superior quality skincare formulations. Today, CBI is growing rapidly supporting thousands of businesses with contract manufacturing, as well as private label quality skincare and OTC products for licensed professionals.
Filling finished goods in accordance with written instructions provided in batch records while following cGMP guidance.
Essential Job Functions
- Must maintain Product Quality standards by enforcing adherence to CBI Skincare and FDA requirements and specifications.
- Must enforce adherence to cGMP, safety, and all governing agencies and regulations applicable to the filling process.
- Must have strong trouble shooting skills as well as the ability to analyze process issues through critical thinking.
- Assist with changeovers of equipment.
- Fill-out all required production/quality documentation as required by individual machine operator descriptions.
- Must have strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate across all departments and management levels.
- General housekeeping of filling rooms and staging areas.
- Collet representative samples of finished goods and submit to QC for analysis.
- Ability to operate various productions equipment, including Fills-All, Simplex, Kalix, Rigao, Cappers and Conyers.
- Ability to operate various safety equipment, including eye glasses, face shields and ear protection.
- Dependable with strong work ethic.
- Technical Capability.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Excellent attention to detail in quality of work.
- Understand and utilize basic math skills.
- Work well in team environment
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.