Position Title: Warehouse / Shop Floor Order Puller
Shift: 12 pm – 8:30 pm
Position Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX
CBI Laboratories is now a part of KIK Custom Products' KCM Division. Since 1982, CBI has been an industry leader in the development, manufacturing, and packaging of superior quality skincare formulations. Today, CBI is growing rapidly supporting thousands of businesses with contract manufacturing, as well as private label quality skincare and OTC products for licensed professionals.
The warehouse Shop Floor Order Puller is responsible for pulling materials for shop floor orders that are needed in the manufacturing / filling process or outside processing.
Essential Job Functions
- Pulling the correct items and quantity needed per shop floor order bill of material
- Documentation of the materials pulled on the bill of material
- Material Storage and placement in the correct locations and conditions.
- Transactions completed into the ERP system accurately and timely
- Full compliance with all quality assurance standards, good housekeeping and overall cleanliness of work areas
- Assist filling room with packout and material handling
- Strong team player with the ability to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Excellent attention to details in quality of work
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Communication Proficiency
A Career with KIK Offers:
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.