Position Title: 2nd Shift Compounder
Shift: 3:30 pm – 12:00 am
Position Reports To: Operations Manager
Location: Fort Worth, TX
CBI Laboratories is now a part of KIK Custom Products' KCM Division. Since 1982, CBI has been an industry leader in the development, manufacturing, and packaging of superior quality skincare formulations. Today, CBI is growing rapidly supporting thousands of businesses with contract manufacturing, as well as private label quality skincare and OTC products for licensed professionals.
Compound batches in accordance with written instructions provided in batch records while following cGMP guidance.
Essential Job Functions
- Assisting in operations within the compounding department.
- Must maintain Product Quality standards by enforcing adherence to CBI Skincare and FDA requirements and specifications.
- Must adhere to cGMP, safety, and all governing agencies and regulations applicable to the compounding process.
- Must have strong trouble shooting skills as well as the ability to analyze process issues through critical thinking.
- Must have strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate across all departments and management levels.
- General housekeeping of compounding rooms and chemicals staging areas, includes keeping tanks, all pipes, hoses, clamps, gaskets, and other processing equipment off the floor and in proper storage area.
- Collet representative samples of product batches and submit to QC for analysis.
- Ability to identify various transfer lines
- Ability to operate various productions equipment, including pumps, agitators, hoists, scales.
- Ability to operate various safety equipment, including eye glasses, face shields, ear protection, guards and gates.
- Dependable with strong work ethic.
- Technical Capability.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Excellent attention to detail in quality of work.
- Understand and utilize basic math skills.
- Work well in team environment.
- Forklift certification, or moderate experience.
A Career with KIK Offers:
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.