As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America). Position is located in Freehold NJ.
Essential Job Functions
The Blow Mold Machine Operator position is within our Automotive division and is responsible for:
- Running blow mold machines
- Bringing machine up from a cold condition to a full production operation insuring the container meets quality specifications
- Able to clear tail ripper jams and start machine
- Performs hourly bottle weight checks to insure we are at correct weight
- Quality checks and machine adjustments and associated documentations of those changes
- Daily production records and quality control records for any and all lines assigned to operate
- Communicate with production personnel
- Must be able to load labels with correct P-number for each product being run
- Housekeeping and maintaining a clean work area
- Conforming to all Plant Health, Environment, Safety, and Security (HESS) policies and procedures
- Actively participate in the continual improvement of the Plant’s safety culture, including the Near Miss Program
- Change out screens on new hockey puck screen changers
- Change over utilizing the vision system
- Conduct physical inspection of labels and bar coder
- A minimum of a high school education or its equivalent
- Ability to perform in a manufacturing environment- ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Knowledge of basic mechanical terminology
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have willingness to learn and improve skills
- Time Management and Organization; Ability to multi-task and react to changing priorities
A CAREER WITH KIK OFFERS
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.