As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
KIK Consumer Brands – Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
The "Position" is within our Household divison
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the running and troubleshooting for blow mold machines
- Responsible for bringing machine up from a cold condition to a full production operation insuring the container meets quality specifications
- Retrieves PLC programming information, evaluate, and makes adjustments
- Ensures adherence to quality standards
- Performs daily set up and bottle size changeovers on all equipment
- Will be responsible for quality checks and machine profile changes and associated documentation of those changes
- Will be responsible for daily production records and quality control records for any and all lines assigned to operate
- Coordinate process operations to ensure efficiency, including, communicate with production personnel
- Must be able to keep up-to-date on process alterations and general procedures by reading logs, special procedures and posted notices
- Responsible for housekeeping & maintaining a clean work area
- Follows and supports all Safety programs
- 3+ year’s experience with working in a facility that runs Blow Molders
- Previous experience with Uniloy machines a plus
- Basic Mechanical Skills
- Ability to provide and use basic hand tools
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work safely
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must pass pre-employment Drug Screen and Background check
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products!
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.