COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
KIK Consumer Brands – Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
- The production coordinator position is within our Pool Division and is responsible for verifying and preparing the production shift with all materials and necessary documents for successful completion of a production order.
Essential Job Functions
- Verify all production supplies are available to all production lines including PPE’s, tape, and stretch wrap.
- Print and/or verify the current production schedule.
- Prepare In-Process order packets from the previous shift.
- Distribute all process order packets to each production line for start up.
- Verify housekeeping conditions are completed from last shift.
- Create/Print case labels needed for production for the entire day.
- Verify all materials needed for today’s process orders are available in SAP and in the plant.
- Verify cardboard and compactor level. Place a pick up appointment if needed.
- Evaluate Finished Goods inventory staged to ship. Identify the need to request empty trailers through YMS system and coordinate with outbound.
- Verify the headcount to standard versus actual.
- Attend production and tier II meetings.
- Hot List – Identify any backorder priorities that need to ship and update the white board.
- Review closed process orders (ZMM01)
- Enter the labor and machine hours for the current shift into SAP (COR 6)
- Review plant production dash board. Resolve any issues as necessary.
- Prepare all process order packages for the next 24 hour schedule – to include all supporting documentation
- Prepare PPE totes for the next production shift.
- Verify HUMO.
- Review Line level activities for the entire plant (LX02) Communicate all discrepancies to the plant production supervisor
- Ensure that all production lines have been pre-staged for next shift for at least the first hour.
- Maintain good manufacturing principles, 5s, and adherence to Safety and KIK core values.
- Other duties as maybe assigned.
- Work collaboratively as part of a time escalating issues as necessary in a timely fashion.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience with Micro Soft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge in the use of SAP software.
- Ability to organize and prioritize production shift work. Excellent oral and written communication skills
One year of previous experience as a materials coordinator within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience a variety of clerical tasks utilizing a computer.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.