Custom Division's Georgia contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Gainesville, GA and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. The Prestige Beauty Team, based in KIK Gainesville, works both in the manufacturing of the Beauty Brands’ products and in the research and development of new product launches. KIK Gainesville procures, blends, fills and packages a wide variety of aerosol and liquid salon haircare, fine fragrances and skincare products.
Position Title: Lead Packer
Shift: 1st & 3rd shift
Position Reports To: Production Manager
Location: Gainesville, GA
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must take pride in their workmanship
- Must be able to thoroughly understand, interpret, and sign off on quality control documents accurately.
- Must be able to perform basic math
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Must have experience using basic mechanical tools ie) wrenches, screw drivers
- Must have fast paced production line experience
- Must have a good knowledge of the basic mechanical equipment
Pack finished product in the appropriate shipper.
Verify codes are correct and legible on all products packed.
- Perform quality inspections of in process materials and finished goods. Rejects substandard quality
Perform machine set-ups and changeovers for equipment. Must be able to perform these tasks within 90 days of placement.
Perform re-work to eliminate waste of materials. Identify root cause for defects.
- Understand and complete all quality documents with 100% accuracy
- Train other members of line as assigned
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Any other duties as assigned
You can apply at 2030 Old Candler Road, Gainesville, GA by giving your resume at reception or online at www.kikcorp.com
KIK is an equal opportunity employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.