COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
Essential Job Functions
• Working line production in filling or blowmold areas of the facility
• Demonstrate and maintain exemplary care of all equipment
• Complete routine paperwork and maintain records as required
• Follow all safety and Good Manufacturing Practices guidelines
• Follow all policies and procedures as applicable
• High school degree or GED equivalent
• Ability to work in fast-paced and always changing environment
• Ability to follow detailed instructions
• Good communication skills [both verbal and written]
• Ability to work safely
• Must be able to work overtime / weekends when needed
• Must be flexible to work different shifts
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and back ground check
• Must pass a Skills Assessment Test
• Must be able to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to climb stairs / ladders
• Must be able to work in an industrial environment
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.