As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
The Processor is within our Household division in Santa Fe Springs, CA within our Consumer Brands Division (KCB).
Essential Job Functions
• Properly operate and maintain equipment in the processing area. Finish
• Perform quality checks such as titration, filter testing and water hardness testing.
• Perform change over process.
• Operating a continuous blending / batching process for bleach and ammonia products.
• Follow guidelines for waste water treatment.
• Follow guidelines for proper disposal of all waste materials.
• Comply with all OSHA Hazard Material Procedures.
• Complete appropriate paperwork as required.
• Follow all safety and GMP guidelines.
• Follow all policies and procedures as applicable.
• Carefully follow detailed procedures to complete the batching process.
• Perform mathematical skills such as addition, subtraction and division.
• Identify information and fill out all process sheets as required.
• Safely handle various chemicals used in the batching process.
• Must be a part of the site emergency response team.
• Must be able to wear a full face respirator and Level A suit as necessary.
• Responsible for conforming to all Plant Health, Environment, Safety and Security (HESS) policies and procedures.
• Must actively participate in the continual improvement of the Plant’s safety culture, including the Near Miss Program.
• Other assignments as assigned.
The above statement describes the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in processing/batching within manufacturing industry.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds safely.
• Ability to work safely
• Good communication skills (read, write, speak and understand verbal and written schedules, instructions, requests, etc. in English)
• Strong communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able to (1) operate a forklift as needed, (2) be mechanically inclined, (3) willing to work any shift and overtime when required, (4) be able to work with others in a team environment, and (5) join union.
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Must be able to work in an industrial environment.
• Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.