As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 8 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. . In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting® and The Works® branded products
Essential Job Functions
The typical Utility person works on the production line helping with packing material and general cleaning duties.
- Entry level position that performs any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Filling Master Operator (FMO) or Supervisor:
- Will act as a Relief for others during breaks.
- Drive forklift, preferably forklift certified.
- Ability to assist in other areas as assigned by Supervisor.
- Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures.
- Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
- Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Possibility of working around unpleasant odours.
- Working in non temperature controlled environment
- Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
- Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
- Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach consistently for eight hours.
- Must be able to lift 45lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.