Reconcile compounding work orders and cleaning & sanitization documents. Keep all compounding related documentation updated.
Essential Job Functions
- Review completed batching work orders and cleaning & sanitization documents to identify errors & discrepancies & communicate to Compounding Supervisors.
- Make sure all work orders are reviewed, and problems addressed in a timely manner. (Compounding leads will investigate & provide necessary information to accomplish this task)
- Turn all reviewed work orders in to QA release person for release of batch.
- Fill out process instruction change request form for batching instructions with the information provided by compounding personnel such as correct order of addition, correct description of how the raw material components are added to the batch, what specific equipment may be necessary to complete a batching step etc. and submit to PI Technician
- Keep all compounding specific documentation (such as cleaning & sanitization forms, batching instructions etc) updated and organized.
- Review product transfers and update the product transfer log and keep a folder with all the transfer copies for production review.
- Add all executed batch information to the compounding batch log and air permit log for proper tracking of batching history.
- Keep an all tools accounted for log and send report out weekly to appropriate personnel.
- Review and replace housekeeping logs and turn in to documentation department.
- Help new hires with filling out and completing the skill assessment package and submitting the correct form to get them computer access.
- Ensure that all completed batching work orders & associated documents have been reviewed, and all problems/discrepancies addressed, before turning them in to documentation.
- Identify and address all upcoming work orders problems, before the work order is ready to be pre-weighed and/or batched.
- Ensure that all compounding documentation such as sanitization forms, SOPs and batching instructions are up to date.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel and Word.
- Familiar with relevant SOPâ€™s
- Basic understanding of the batching process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.