KIK offers a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as a quarterly and annual bonus plan, education reimbursement and more
If you are looking for career progression and an opportunity to be a part of a winning team, KIK is the place for you!
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK’s Consumer Brands & Pool Division is a contract manufacturer of private label consumer products including bleach, household cleaning products, and Pool and Spa products.
Our Consumer Brands & Pool Division is currently searching for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a fast paced consumer packaging environment to fill the position of a Plastics Machine Operator
Essential Job Functions
- Documenting machine operation and performance
- Assist maintenance with machine troubleshooting
- Ensure Cleaning logs and startup checks are being completed daily
- Cnduct quality checks and implement corrective action as necessary
- Ensure automated equipment is cleaned appropriately
- Check that all safety guards are in place, interlock are operation and lockout bars are being used
- Check and fill colorant (will be trained if not familiar)
- Float floor to ensure other machines or co workers need assistance if assigne machine is runnign well
- Make adjustments to machine as needed to ensure proper production of plastic bottle a bottle (will be trained if not familiar)
- Inform maintenance if the problem’s that require machinery decommissioning
- Check machine filter regularly
- Responsible for conforming to all Plant Health, Environment, Safety, and Security (HESS) policies and procedures
- Must actively participate in the continual improvement of the Plant’s safety culture, including the Near Miss Program
- Ensure compliance to Employee Handbook and GMP rules
- 2 years’ experience working in a facility that runs blow molders
- Understands Blow Mold Operations – Uniloy experience preferred
- Certification / technical school preferred
- Electrical background preferred
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
- Team player who leads by example
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.