KIK offers a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as a quarterly and annual bonus plan, education reimbursement and more
If you are looking for career progression and an opportunity to be a part of a winning team, KIK is the place for you!
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK’s Consumer Brands & Pool Division is a contract manufacturer of private label consumer products including bleach, household cleaning products, and Pool and Spa products.
Our Consumer Brands & Pool Division is currently searching for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a fast paced consumer packaging environment to fill the position of a Quality Control - Filling
Essential Job Functions
- Work 11:00PM - 7:30AM [3rd Shift]
- Analytical and physical testing of products produced within the facility
- Monitoring of critical quality systems
- Review of production line parameters and performance for adherence to company standards
- Comply with all operating and facility procedures
- Comply with all quality guidelines
- Responsible for quality control work station cleanliness and organization
- Responsible for documentation of testing, holding products, internal investigations and root cause analysis
- Ability to work in fast-paced and always changing environment
- Comply with all OSHA Hazard Materials Procedures
- Follow all safety and GMP guidelines
- Follow all policies and procedures as applicable
- High School degree with excellent mathematics and problem solving skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good communication skills [both verbal and written]
- Ability to work safely
- Must be flexible to work overtime / weekends when needed
- Must be flexible to work different shifts
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and back ground check
- Must pass a Skills Assessment Test
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.