KIK Danville is accepting applications for Machine Operator Level 1, 3rd Shift candidates. The Machine Operator Level 1 position is an entry-level position that requires a hard-working, reliable individual with great performance & impeccable punctuality & attendance. Machine Operator Level 1 employees must be willing to learn all areas of production including but not limited to assembly, palletizing, product packing & similar duties. General housekeeping duties may be assigned as necessary. Candidates must be willing to work mandatory overtime as needed.
Please upload updated resume for consideration. All resumes & applications are kept on file for at least 6 months.
Essential Job Functions
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Responsible for areas of operation; not limited to one machine or area. Must be flexible in work duties & able to multi-task.
- Expected to perform packing, box-forming, bottle-handling, bottle-dumping & similiar duties.
- Responsible for cleaning & sanitization of work area & equipment.
- Responsible for all required paperwork in desginated area.
- Responsible for all quality inspections & checks in designated area.
- Writing all information neatly & clearly
- Spotting defects & inconsistencies in groups of items.
- Performing tedious tasks repetitively for long periods of time without becoming distracted.
- Follow safety/cGMP guidelines.
- Follow enzyme policies & procedures when applicable.
- Assist with the training of new employees in similar jobs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must obtain & continue to demonstrate qualifications in all areas of operation within training period.
- Able to perform Responsibilities & Expectations to supervisor satisfaction.
- Must have good communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Customer focused; must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization & with work assignments/projects.
- Must be capable of both creative thought & deductive reasoning.
- Self organized.
- Self motivated; ability to work independently of supervision.
- Team Player; participation on Plant Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Attendance is essential to job.
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs repetitively.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to use hands & arms to move various items
Thank you for your consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.