As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
KIK Consumer Brands – Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
The Maintenance Mechanic position is within our Pool division and is responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance of industrial machinery. This position is a second shift position.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform equipment maintenance, under minimal direction of management, in a team-based filling and packaging production function
- Perform equipment repairs/replacements activities including accurate, complete, and timely follow-up documentation.
- Utilize TPM methodologies, specifically Effective Maintenance, to ensure equipment efficiency and reliability.
- Effectively communicates with others by presenting information, responding to questions, and seeking feedback/input.
- Effectively work with managers, operators, contractors, service people, vendors/suppliers to ensure timely and accurate completion of services.
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities in a fashion that assures personal safety and the safety of others and equipment.
- Maintains and cleans: Work area, crib, job site, tools, and equipment.
- Perform production related tasks including changeovers, sanitation, batch coding, quality inspections, and equipment calibrations
- Follow all cGMP’s (Current Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Follow all KIK Custom Products policies and procedures
- Follow Company and Plant environmental hazard Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); handle all cleaning and waste materials properly.
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years mechanical/maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- A minimum of a high school education or its equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to perform in a manufacturing environment- ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Excellent Interpersonal, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Time Management and Organization; Ability to multi-task and react to changing priorities
- An electrical background is a plus.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.