KIK's Custom Division contract manufacturing network consists of 8 locations throughout North America.
KCM Division's Danville, IL contract manufacturing plant is located conveniently in Danville with 300,000 square feet of production space. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains 9 aerosol production lines for pressurized products. It also has 3 liquid production lines and manufactures personal care and OTC products.
We are seeking a Gas House Technician to join our team on 3rd shift. This position requires an individual with good mechanical and maintenance skills. The schedule for 1st shift is 7AM to 3 PM.
Essential Job Functions
Daily expectations in this job are:
- Proper operation of gas house equipment
- Performs changeover and set-up of gas house related equipment
- Perform all preventative maintenance of gas house equipment
- Set-up and maintaining proper propellant fill weight specifications
- Set-up and maintaining proper crimp specifications
- Uses and follows the set-up and Blue Book specifications
- Fills out daily process quality data sheets
- Performs and completes daily gas house operations safety checklist
- Remove Scrap Barrels from line
- Maintains proper housekeeping and GMP requirements in the gas house
- Assists Line Mechanics as needed with repairs and operating lines through breaks
- Maintains spare parts inventory in gas house
- Keeps spare crimping heads and metering cylinders rebuilt for gassers
- Performs periodic equipment rebuilds
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Strong Mechanical and maintenance skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player
Must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs
A Career With KIK Offers
- Very competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including 401K program, health - dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and much more
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.