The Production Control Coordinator will be responsible for conducting the line quality checks and verify product is produced to quality standards. Requires a high level of integrity and discipline.
Essential Job Functions
- Spot defects and inconsistencies in production processes
- Use basic Math skills such as addition, subtraction, and division
- Transcribe numbers neatly accurately and clearly
- Acute attention to detail for extended periods of time
- Perform line Quality checks
- Verify Quality standards
- Complete appropriate paperwork
- Collect assigned samples
- Verify calibration of equipment
- Verify and follow Safety/GMP/Micro guidelines
- Use Blue Book to identify specifications
- Communicate all non-conformities to the appropriate personnel
- Understand SPC and follow rules of adjustment
- Print specifications and paperwork
- Carefully follow detailed procedures to complete a task
- Train and coach new line members in SPC and rules of adjustment
- Assist with line coverage during breaks and lunches
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimal lifting but at times could require lifting up to 50lbs.
- Coordinating both hands and arms to move items from one place to another using smooth movements, including ability to push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Frequently required stooping and bending.
- Capable to standing for extended periods of time
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
- Requires a high school diploma and experience. Preferred Vocational Certification
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations accurately and to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-organized, self starter capable of supporting multiple lines
- Ability to work independent of supervision
- Demonstrate the ability to be decisive, accountable and responsible
- Ability to coach / train others in a non-confrontational manner
- A “can do” follow up / follow through attitude
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.