As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 8 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. . In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting® and The Works® branded products.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives pick tickets from Warehouse Supervisor and reads order to ascertain SKU number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise from designated storage area.
- Picking customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is properly stacked for loading and shipping.
- Carries orders to delivery platforms ensuring orders are stated in order of delivery.
- Operates any material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required (MHE, Forklift, Pallet Jack etc...
- May restock Picking Area.
- Re-packs orders as required.
- May load / Unload trucks as required.
- May conduct physical inventories as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds constantly.
- Able to stand and walk on concrete flooring for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with strong odors and chemicals
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.