KIK offers a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as a quarterly and annual bonus plan, education reimbursement and more
If you are looking for career progression and an opportunity to be a part of a winning team, KIK is the place for you!
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North Americaand over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK’s Consumer Brands & Pool Division is a contract manufacturer of private label consumer products including bleach, household cleaning products, and Pool and Spa products.
Our Consumer Brands & Pool Division is currently searching for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a fast paced consumer packaging environment to fill the position of a Machine Operator - Palletizer
Essential Job Functions
- Drive Forklift
- Perform any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Team Leader:/Supervisor Operate filling packaging equipment
- Perform change-over, minor maintenance/adjustments to filling/packaging equipment
- Perform packing checks and documentation as required
- Place empty bottles onto moving conveyor belts
- Pack completed bottles of product into boxess
- Place tags, sleeves or other promotional items on bottles
- Clean labels or product off of bottles
- Empty bottles of product
- Pack into shippers final products
- Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area. Help to clean up if the packing line stops for any period of time
- Report any unsafe conditions to your Team Leader or Supervisor
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures
- Other related duties as required
- 2+ years of Forklift experience
- Forge relationships with production associates throughout the site. Communicate well and clearly, taking the time to understand the production processes.
- Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
- Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach and climb consistently for up to twelve hours.
- Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (i.e. bottles, caps)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English and have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
- Must be able to lift 45lbs.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.