As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
KIK Consumer Brands – Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
The Forklift Operator is within our Household division and is responsible for the accurate loading and storage of finished and unfinished product. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of all documentation related to shipping and inventory transactions handled by operator. This position requires the ability to operate a forklift in an efficient and safe manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Removes finished goods from stretch wrappers and relocate to appropriate locations in warehouse.
- Ensures that all paperwork required for inventory transactions are complete and accurate.
- Prevents excessive packing line stoppages by promptly removing finished pallets and keeping pallet dispensers full.
- Clears jams in palletizer and manually restack pallets as necessary.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to operate forklift and control movement of the lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Inspects equipment daily prior to using, including checking oil and water.
- Performs Quality Assurance checks to ensure proper stacking and leaks or product and material.
- Assists Dock Forklift operators in loading operations as required.
- Assists in weekly/monthly/yearly inventories.
- Performs general housekeeping duties, utilizing a powered floor sweeper.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
- 1 year experience operating forklift in a warehouse environment.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.