As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers. Although Household started as a small bleach plant in Concord, Ontario, we have since expanded to a network of 8 plants strategically located across the United States to efficiently manufacture a variety of cleaners for both hard and soft surfaces. . In addition to its private label portfolio, Household manufactures and markets Greased Lighting® and The Works® branded products
Essential Job Functions
Our Forklift Operators perform any of the following activities at various levels of speed as directed by the Team Leader:
- Safely Operate Forklift and material handling equipment.
- Perform inventory functions including but not exclusive to: Cycle counts, physical inventory, product checks…
- Load and receive materials from trailers.
- Load, store, move materials in and out of racking
- Perform loading documentation process in accordance with Hazmat rules
- Operate and use plant’s warehouse management system/RFID
- Perform packing/quality checks and documentation as required
- Hand stack palletized product as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the facility
- Be responsible for the final quality of every unit that is placed into a customer’s shipper. If unsure of the quality standard required, there is a responsibility to check with the Team Leader before packing questionable product.
- Be responsible for the safety and housekeeping in the immediate work area. Help to clean Report any unsafe conditions to your Team Leader or Supervisor.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures
- Other related duties are required.
- Able to visually concentrate and listen intensely for extended periods of time.
- Able to stand, sit, lift, bend, crouch, reach and climb consistently for twelve hours.
- Able to grasp and manipulate a variety of packaging components (ie. sprayers, bottles, caps)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations.
- Must be able to lift 45lbs. from floor to shoulder level.
- Must be able to work overtime where necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years forklift experience
- Possibility of working around unpleasant odors.
- Working in non temperature controlled environment
- Possibility of working around high noise levels, depending on location.
- Constant interaction with a variety of chemicals and chemical products.
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.