To control the flow of materials in the warehouse ensuring that accurate records of material movements are maintained
Essential Job Functions
- Checks drivers in, verifies delivery appointment on delivery scheduled, checks and verifies seal.
- Verifies load for accuracy, and any damage and/or missing items.
- Sweeping dock/warehouse floors as needed.
- Hazardous Material training
- Knowledge and understanding of SDS’s and Certificates of Authenticity.
- Separate goods based on item number and batch number
- Receive goods into computer system with accuracy following cGMP’s and SOP’s
- Label goods with LPN with accuracy following cGMP’s and SOP’s
- Move goods from the receiving location to sampling area and put away area.
- Use of computer system, and it’s accessories (Guns & Printers) is a must
- Must perform tasks in accordance with all cGMP’s and SOP’s at all times, and following safety procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Knowledge and understanding of the Pictograms for Hazardous communication required by OSHA.
- Excellent math skills – use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. Able to convert US standard measurements into Metric with ease
- Must be able to work well with other team members and other departments.
- Must be organized and attention to details
- Must be courteous, respectful and professional at all times.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.