COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Automotive Division
Our Automotive business is comprised of the Prestone® and Holts® businesses. We develop, manufacture and market antifreeze/coolant and other automotive functional fluids and car appearance products in North America and key international markets. Prestone® is the number one branded consumer choice for antifreeze/coolant in North America. Other brands in our Automotive Care business include Holts®, Redex® and Simoniz® (outside North America).
SUMMARY: The “Position” is within our Automotive Prestone division and is responsible for movement of goods.
Essential Job Functions
- Conduct visual inspections on docks and trailers.
- Actively participates in daily checklists, continuous improvement with work area
- Recording accurate production on RF System and/or production sheets as needed
- Complete load inspection sheets for raw materials
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy - maintain accurate record raw materials
- Work with production supervisor, scheduler, ICC and Lead to plan changeovers,
- Keep supervisor informed of any issues that arise
- 5S – Housekeeping - Maintain clean, safe, and efficient work stations – dispose of trash in correct disposal methods (cardboard recycling, plastic cap disposal, area cleanliness including used rag recycling). Area must be maintained throughout shift and final cleanup at end of scheduled shift. Sweep battery charging area. Empty gaylords and trash buggies
- Move bailed scrap corrugate into scrap trailer and update records
- Follow all shipping safety procedures including trailer inspections and trailer lock out procedures (jacks, chocks, dock lock)
- Safety – Complete daily shift forklift checklist and report any updates/repairs to Safety Rep and Supervisor
- Provide break relief for line puller
- Operate stretch wrapper
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing
- Valid state issued active driver’s license
- Preferred 6 months of experience driving a fork lift
- Basic math skills
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.