Job Title: Cycle Counter
# Positions: 1
KIK Custom Products - Custom Division is a leading contract manufacturer for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry (CPG) and the largest contract manufacturer for some of the world's largest CPG companies, including Proctor and Gamble and Johnson and Johnson. We provide total end-to-end, low-cost manufacturing and logistics solutions. Moreover, as a contract manufacturer of leading consumer brands, KIK understands the importance of product quality, integrity and customer service. As an organization, safety, quality and employee satisfaction remain at the core of our cultural tenets. The KIK Gainesville operation manufactures and packages a variety of CPG products on three shifts and employs over 900 employees.
KIK has a current opening for a Cycle Counter on first shift. The position reports to the Assistant Controller.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain accurate inventory count of all components, chemicals and finished goods
- Maintain accurate inventory counts for specific customers as directed
- Verify inventory quantity, location and accuracy
- Determine quality issues resulting from storage
- Assist in troubleshooting inventory discrepancies
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- PC/mainframe experience, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong math skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to effectively communicate and relate to customers and employees at all levels and function well in a team environment
- Capable and willing to work with limited direct supervision
- Two years previous experience in inventory control or equivalent preferred
KIK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
© KIK Custom Products Inc.; 101 Macintosh Blvd; Concord, ON L4K 4R5; CAN
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.