KIK offers a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as a quarterly and annual bonus plan, education reimbursement and more
If you are looking for career progression and an opportunity to be a part of a winning team, KIK is the place for you!
As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion household and personal care, over-the-counter, and pool additives categories, we maintain close relationships with over 70 global CPG customers and virtually every relevant major North American retailer. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North Americaand over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK’s Consumer Brands & Pool Division is a contract manufacturer of private label consumer products including bleach, household cleaning products, and Pool and Spa products.
Our Consumer Brands & Pool Division is currently searching for skilled and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a fast paced consumer packaging environment to fill the position of an Materials Coordinator.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies between sections or departments, according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors and or master operators to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records, such as material inventory, in process production reports and status and location of materials
- Required to participate and command the necessary skills to cycle count
- May arrange for repair and assembly of material or part
- This position reports to the Materials Manager and will take direction from the Production Planner
- High School diploma plus equivalent experience in supply chain manufacturing facility
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Possess excellent organizational, computer (excel, math, typing) and phone skills
- Must be able to work in accordance with Health and Safety and GMP regulations
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to lift 25lbs from floor to shoulder level
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.