A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education. Assistance to our employees to encourage of a position with KIK Custom Products. KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives pick tickets from Shipping Coordinator and or Logistics Supervisor and reads order to ascertain SKU number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise from designated storage area.
- Picking customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is properly stacked for loading and shipping.
- Carries orders to delivery platforms ensuring orders are stated in order of delivery.
- Operates any material handling equipment safely and efficiently as required (MHE, Forklift, Pallet Jack etc.)
- May re-stock Picking Area.
- Re-packs orders as required.
- May load/ unload trucks as required.
- May conduct physical inventories as required.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally, and / or up to 20 pounds frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds constantly.
- Able to stand and walk on concrete flooring for prolonged periods.
- Must be able to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work with strong odors and chemicals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.