KIK Custom Products’ Custom Manufacturing Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains eight aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and three liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
- Install electrical equipment
- Install and identify types of conduit and wire
- Distinguish hazardous electrical classifications
- Read and understand electrical/wiring schematics
- Troubleshoot and repair Electrical problems in the following hard wire systems: Lighting, Motors, Starters, Operators, Indicators, Disconnects, Receptacles, Grounding systems, and Electrical heat tracing.
- Performing Preventative Maintenance on the following: light fixtures, motor starters, disconnects, electrical enclosures, grounding systems, electric manlifts & electrical heat tracing.
- Support Engineering and Production on capital projects.
- Electrical Distribution knowledge
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Perform troubleshooting and programming on various types of PLC’s – Allen Bradley preferred
- Able to perform all Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Experience in troubleshooting, programming, and installation of PLC
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptablePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and push/pull 400lbs.
- Using hands and arms together to move various items
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.