KIK Custom Products’ Custom Manufacturing Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains eight aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and three liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for ensuring proper calibration of equipment, instrucments, and tools used in all departments, and reporting all out of calibration, or broken equipment and instruction to the appropriate management representative.
- Verify that all test equipment is traceable to NIST standard, undamaged and has a current calibration sticker.
- Calibrate all gauges, thermometers, calipers, etc., that require in house calibration.
- Troubleshoot measuring instrucments when mechanical difficulties occur, replace broken instrucments and assist Department Managers when researching new/updated equipment.
- Keep a log with replacement cost of broken gauges, and continuously look for areas to reduce cost.
- Send out all gauges that require outside calibration, and schedule times with outside contractors being brought in, for calibrations that are due.
- Reviews all outside calibration information received from contractors, and compare to previous calibration results to determine if a trend is occurring.
- Enter all in-house and contractor calibration information into the Advance Gauge Control System.
- Work with outside contractors to keep Gauge Control System and annual contracts updated.
- Perform weekly operation checks of rcorders and change charts in specified areas.
- Maintain all completed recording charts, and contracted service test data for Hepa Systems.
- Assist is audits when requested.
- Maintain a working knowledge metrology SOP’s and update when needed.
- Perfor other tasks as required by supervision.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer focused; must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects.
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning.
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision.
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Attendance is essential to job qualification.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to use hands and arms to move various items
KIK Custom Products is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.