Set-up , troubleshoot, maintain in proper repair, production equipment as requied to keep equipment running at top efficiency, meeting all cGMP's and applicable procedures and regulations.
Essential Job Functions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up production equipmment to run scheduled production at required production speeds.
- Controls downtime by performing preventative maintenance functions.
- Maintains an awareness of difficulties in operating equipment. Discusses issues with machine operators to isolate problems. Troubleshoots machine to determine cause and repairs as required.
- Assists in determining required design modifications to increase performance of the machine and makes approved modifications.
- Performs tasks in accordance with approved procedures following all safety procedures.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information and reports by completing logs, journals, work orders, computer entries and collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Provides coverage for mechanics on other shifts as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough understanding of cGMP's
- Utilize hand tools or machines needed for tasks
- Read drawings of the items to be made or repaired
- Measure, cut or otherwise work on materials or objects with great precision
- Use arithmetic or shop geometry to figure amounts of material needed, dimensions to be followed and cost of matierials
- Lift and move material and products
- Remain calm under stressful or high pressure situations
- Ability to coordinate activities between people and departments
Medium work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Climbing. Balancing, Stooping. Kneeling. Crouching. Crawling. Reaching. Handling. Feeling. Seeing. Hearing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowlegde, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Associates or Technical Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
2-4 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic in a manufacturing environment
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.