Perform maintenance tasks throughout the facility including but not limited to Production Equipment and structural facets of the building.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Contacts and schedules vendors and contractors for necessary building repairs and emergencies that are outside the scope of routine maintenance.
- Maintains a schedule of when maintenance has been performed and when next service is due.
- Works in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.Takes appropriate action to ensure safety of themselves and others in building.
- Decision Making.
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Dependable with strong work ethic.
- Communication proficiency.
- Results driven.
- Excellent attention to detail in quality of work.
- Understands and utilize basic math skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5 years of relevant building maintenance experience
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.