Compound batches in accordance with written instructions provided in batches for personal care and OTC products while following cGMP guidance.
Our Compounders are responsible for blending, mixing, and preparing batches in accordance to written specifications/procedures. This position reports to the Compounding Supervisor. The candidate for this position shall need to be flexible and be able to work on any shift.
Essential Job Functions
Essential Job Functions
- Assisting in operations within the compounding department.
- Must maintain Product Quality standards by enforcing adherence to CBI Skincare and FDA requirements and specifications.
- Must adhere to cGMP, safety, and all governing agencies and regulations applicable to the compounding process.
- Must have strong trouble shooting skills as well as the ability to analyze process issues through critical thinking.
- Must have strong communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate across all departments and management levels.
- General housekeeping of compounding rooms and chemicals staging areas, includes keeping tanks, all pipes, hoses, clamps, gaskets, and other processing equipment off the floor and in proper storage area.
- Collet representative samples of product batches and submit to QC for analysis.
- Ability to identify various transfer lines
- Ability to operate various productions equipment, including pumps, agitators, hoists, scales.
- Ability to operate various safety equipment, including eye glasses, face shields, ear protection, guards and gates.
- Dependable with strong work ethic.
- Technical Capability.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Results Driven.
- Excellent attention to detail in quality of work.
- Understand and utilize basic math skills.
- Work well in team environment.
- Forklift certification, or moderate experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing are required. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items 100 pounds with minimal assistance and 50 pounds routinely. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Thank you for your consideration of a career with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.