As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Household Division
Our Household Division (“Household”) is the #1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
The Filling Machine Operator is within our Household division and is responsible for operating filling machinery and maintaining time and production records.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate various high speed liquid filling machinery including but not limited to fillers, labellers, cappers, palletizers, depalletizer’s case erectors, and heat induction sealers case erectors, etc.
- Examine and act on production orders to determine quantities to be manufactured, job specifications and or special instructions
- Maintain time and production records
- Maintain quality standards
- Conduct basic troubleshooting on the assigned equipment and perform minor equipment adjustments and changeovers
- Follow Safety /GMP guidelines
- Comply with PPE, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures, Safety Standards, and follow all plant policies and procedures
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Machine operator in the manufacturing industry
- Production knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control and other techniques for effective manufacturing preferred
- Must be able to verbally communicate, read and write in English
- Basic mathematics skills required
- Must be able to take direction and work unsupervised
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.