KIK Custom Products’ Custom Manufacturing Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains eight aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and three liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs changeover and set-up of Packaging Machinery
- Test Packaging Machine changeover
- Perform all preventative maintenance of Packaging Machinery
- Uses and follows the set-up and Blue Book specifications
- Complete code sheet and log books
- Performs and completes daily operations safety checklist
- Operate drill press, band saw, hydraulic and arbor press and air tools.
- Performs periodic equipment rebuilds
- Remove Scrap Drum & Scrap Barrels from Production Line
- Assist Teamleader with lunch and break schedule for line employees
- Clean and maintain area after change-overs and repairs
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Meets Plan or better.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and push/pull 400lbs.
- Using hands and arms together to move various items
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work in an Industrial Environment.
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.