KIK Custom Products’ Custom Manufacturing Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains eight aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and three liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
- Direct and train all production line personnel
- Proper communication of supervisor expectations to line personnel
- Identify product quality problems and initiate corrective action
- Assist and Coordinate changeover process and verify all components staged on line
- Stock all machines on production line
- Order components for line
- Clean Production line and maintain cleaning supply inventory for designated area
- Operate all machinery on production line to provide assistance during breaks including Stacking
- Maintain Hot Tank (premix and add Sodium Nitrate)
- Destage line when changing over
- Drum flushes from Filler change over
- Notify supervisor of any problems that might or do result in “Hold” material
- Distribute paychecks to production personnel
- Conduct BOS Audits twice per week
- Identify, analyze, and correct production rate barriers
- Spotting defects and inconsistencies in groups of items
- Coordinating both hands and arms to move items from one place to another
- Carefully following detailed procedures to complete a task
- Complete appropriate paperwork
- Writing numbers neatly and clearly
- Basic computer skills
- Follow Safety/GMP guidelines
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Strong Leadership abilities
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs.
- Using hands and arms together to move various items
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.