KIK Custom Products’ Custom Manufacturing Division’s Danville, Illinois contract manufacturing facility is located conveniently in Danville near Champaign, IL. The facility runs 24 hours at 5 days a week and is registered and compliant with the FDA, EPA, & cGMP. This plant contains 9 aerosol productions lines for pressurized products and 2 liquid production lines for the manufacturing of personal care and OTC consumer products.
Essential Job Functions
- Operate Forklift
- Operate Pallet Hand Jack
- Transfer and locate incoming raw materials and/or filled stock
- Shipping filled stock and/or raw materials
- Locate filled stock and/or raw materials storage
- Operate hand held scanning device
- Stage production lines
- Destage production lines
- Dispose of trash
- Follow all plant GMP policies regarding warehouse area
- Follow all plant safety policies regarding Forklift Operation
- Upon completion or training – possess Forklift License/Badge at all times when operating a Forklift
- Carefully following detailed procedures to complete a task
- Sorting items by identification number and distinguishing between similar numbers in a list
- Follow Enzyme Policies and Procedures when applicable
- Maintain an Annual Performance Evaluation Rating of Average or better.
- Able to perform Responsibilities and Expectations to Supervisor satisfaction
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Must be capable of both creative thought and deductive reasoning
- Self-motivated; Ability to work independent of supervision
- Team player; Participation on Plant Continuous Improvement (CI) Process
- Efficient or competent job performance such as following procedures, inventory, transactions, and documentation
- Attendance is essential to job qualification. No unexcused absence is acceptable.
- Ability to remain seated for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Pushing and pulling of Pallet Hand Jack
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Not ready to apply? Connect with us
for general consideration in your area of interest.